When the reservoir, the shopping malls, the parks and the bike paths are so beautifully close, the life you lead fulfills everything you could wish for from this Tampines address.
This superb modern apartment offers one of the most beautiful sunsets, where the sun sinks in the immense blue of the Quarry and the colour of sky acquires all colours of iris.
Epitomising the harmonious balance of convenience and accessibility, Santorini is situated close to Tampines MRT station. This development is nearby to Temasek Polytechnic, St Hilda’s Primary and Secondary School, United World College and is only a station away from the upcoming Singapore University of Technology and Design. Santorini offers countless education choices for the children in the family.
Being close to retail havens such as Tampines Mall, Tampines One, Century Square, Changi City Point, Singapore Expo, Bedok Point and Parkway Parade, Santorini offers endless choices for everyone.
An adobe in Santorini can offer homeowners unique moments of relaxation, serenity and harmony. Enjoy and indulge in the wide array of condominium facilities such as swimming pool, gym and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Developed by MCC Land (Singapore), residents can expect to stay in a condominium with a prestigious and luxurious metropolitan concept.
An exclusive residential development boasts a total of 597 of luxuriously designed homes, Santorini is designed to bring city living to the East, whilst offering sleek architectural design and a choice of 1 to 5 bedrooms.
• Contemporary façade & landscaping inspired by the Greek island, Santorini
• Waterfront living offering breathtaking view
• Wide range of unit types for investment or own occupation
• Affordable range of 1, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom dual key, 3 bedroom, 3 bedroom dual key
• Exquisite mix of 4 bedroom, 4 bedroom dual key & 5 bedroom
• Ultra luxurious penthouses & garden duplexes for the privileged few
• Well-designed & functional layout
• 1 & 2 bedroom with rare proper kitchen
• Separate washing basin from common bathroom for additional convenience
• Comprehensive condominium facilities eg. 2 lap pools (25m/50m) with spa beds/ aqua gym, Lounge Deck, Hammock Court, Roof Garden, Tennis Court etc
Community Boulevard Park For All
• A 7.5 ha meandering Boulevard Park that will form the green spine for Tampines North, providing a scenic and seamless connection between Sun Plaza Park in the south to Sungei Api Api in the north;
• A “Blossoms Walk” within the Boulevard Park flanked by seasonal flowering trees, similar to the effect of cherry blossom trees overseas, to create a local yet distinct identity;
• A 10 ha Quarry Park which could connect to Pasir Ris Town in the future; Its unique feature is the possible re-creation of a quarry pond with an urban sandy beach for residents to enjoy and recall memories of Tampines’ past as a sand quarry area.
Lively New Tampines North Hub
• Residents can also expect a mixed development with commercial and residential uses that is integrated with a bus interchange and a plaza square. The main Boulevard Park will pass through this development and bring residents and visitors to the heart of Tampines North.
• A seamless pedestrian and cycling network that will weave through the various housing districts, enabling residents to cycle and walk around Tampines North with convenient links to the main activity spine; and
• A new distinctive landmark mixed development comprising both commercial and residential uses, and integrated with a bus interchange.
Bringing Convenience To Your Doorstep
• New Amenities and Facilities to Better Serve Residents
• Like the existing residential areas, Tampines North will boast an extensive suite of supporting amenities including schools, healthcare, community, sports and recreation facilities.
• Tampines North will have 21,000 households and provide a holistic environment for its residents to live, work, learn, and play in.
• Amenities in the existing towns will continue to be enhanced. For example, the much anticipated Tampines Town Hub will breathe fresh life into Tampines Regional Centre.
• Changi General Hospital is being expanded to add more beds and medical facilities to serve residents in the East. Pasir Ris will see a much welcomed hawker centre.
• Tampines is the first new town in Singapore to adopt a dedicated cycling path under the National Cycling Plan. The National Cycling Plan is a government initiative by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore to promote safe cycling by segregating pedestrians from cyclists.
• Referring to the National Cycling Plan, there are six other towns which include Yishun, Sembawang, Taman Jurong, Pasir Ris, Changi-Simei and Bedok.
Future Transportation network
• The Downtown Line 3 shorten the journey times for those living in the east.
• Proximity to Tampines West (DT31) MRT Downtown Line Station
• Tampines West (DT31) MRT Station is only 1 stop away from the Tampines Interchange to connect to East West Line.
• Islandwide accessibility Via TPE, PIE, ECP, Bartley Viaduct
|Expected TOP||18 July 2018|
|Tenure||99 Years Leashold|
|Address||21 Tampines Street 86|
|1 Bed||165||43 – 49 sqm||463 – 527 sqft|
|2 Bed||127||67 – 72 sqm||721 – 775 sqft|
|2 Dual Key||45||84 – 85 sqm||904 – 915 sqft|
|3 Bed||126||85 – 110 sqm||915 – 1184 sqft|
|3 Dual Key||80||105 – 117 sqm||1130 – 1259 sqft|
|4 Bed||14||115 – 117 sqm||1238 – 1259 sqft|
|4 Dual Key||13||132 sqm||1421 sqft|
|5 Bed||14||127 – 128 sqm||1367 – 1378 sqft|
|3 Bed Gdn Duplex||5||166 sqm||1787 sqft|
|4 Bed Gdn Duplex||1||185 sqm||1991 sqft|
|4 Bed Penthouse||4||122 – 142 sqm||1313 – 1528 sqft|
|5 Bed Penthouse||3||146 – 149 sqm||1572 – 1604 sqft|
Interested to find out more? Use the following form to send us a message.