Comforts of Home, Countless Amenities and Everything In Between
Iconic architecture. Lush green lawns. Picturesque views. Tranquil surroundings. Superb accessibility.
• Ang Mo Kio MRT Station and Yio Chu Kang MRT Station
• The Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange
• Yio Chu Kang Bus Terminal
Several shopping malls are also found in Ang Mo Kio Central:
• AMK Hub
• Jubilee Square
• Broadway Plaza
• Djitsun Mall
Six distinctive towers thoughtfully designed to offer spectacular views, with an inner sanctum of lush landscaping interwoven with a myriad of amenities and facilities. These unite to define the design genesis of The Panorama.
Sky parks, cantilevered between two pairs of towers, from large communal decks where residents can relish breathtaking views while enjoying a rooftop party or workout in the gym. The Panorama will be one of the rare condominiums where architectural distinction meets nature in harmony.
From 1 to 5 bedroom apartments to penthouses, every space has been thoughtfully designed with the most exacting selection of fittings and architectural touches.
Why The Panorama
– Walking Distance to the station.
– 4 stations to Woodlands interchange
– To be completed by 2021
– The Cross-Island Line, which will pass through Ang Mo Kio when it starts operations by 2030
Upcoming Thomson Line
– The 30-km long Thomson Line will enhance rail connectivity in the north-south corridors to the Central Business District (CBD) and developments in the Marina Bay area.
– Fully underground, Thomson Line comprises 22 stations; including 6 interchange stations.
– These interchange stations will link to the North-South-East-West Line (NSEWL), Downtown Line (DTL), North-East Line (NEL) and Circle Line (CCL)
– Providing greater accessibility and significantly improve travel time for commuters.
– The future North South Expressway (NSE) to be completed by 2020 will significantly reduce journey times from the North East to the CBD
Un-Blocked Reservoir Views
– Lower peirce reservoir
– Bishan ang mo kio park
– Ang mo kio town garden west
– Seletar Country Club
– Singapore Island Country Club
– Marina Country Club
– Orchid Country Club
Educational institutions based in Ang Mo Kio are as below:
• Anderson Primary School
• Ang Mo Kio Primary School
• CHIJ Saint Nicholas Girl’s School
• Da Qiao Primary School
• Jing Shan Primary School
• Mayflower Primary School
• Teck Ghee Primary School
• Townsville Primary School
• Anderson Secondary School
• Ang Mo Kio Secondary School
• CHIJ Saint Nicholas Girls’ School
• Chong Boon Secondary School
• Deyi Secondary School
• Mayflower Secondary School
• Presbyterian High School
• Yio Chu Kang Secondary School
• ITE College Central
• Anderson Junior College
• Nanyang Polytechnic
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
|Expected TOP||31 Dec 2019|
|1 Bed||95||431 – 474 sqft|
|2 Bed||82||678 – 700 sqft|
|2 Bed + S||114||775 – 797 sqft|
|3 Bed||187||990 – 1066 sqft|
|3 Bed + S||127||1109 – 1163 sqft|
|4 Bed||68||1313 – 1335 sqft|
|5 Bed||19||1561 sqft|
|Penthouse||6||1841 – 2411 sqft|
|Total No of Units||698||–|
Interested to find out more? Use the following form to send us a message.