Laguna Newstead Central
Walking distance from the hip inner city hub of Fortitude Valley and the bustling CBD, Newstead provides an opportunity for unparalleled investment returns. Surrounded by fast growing retail and lifestyle developments, and supported by easily accessible public transport, it’s one of Brisbane’s fastest growing, and most vibrant inner city communities.
The Newstead Central Vision
- Set on 10,000 sqm on Stratton Street and Ann Street, Newstead.
- 920 luxury apartments across 5 stages.
- Less than 1.5km from the Brisbane CBD.
- Within walking distance of $1.1B Gasworks Redevelopment.
- A short stroll from the cultural icon that is Brisbane’s Chinatown.
- Located next door to Waterloo Hotel – one of Brisbane’s most iconic landmarks, plus Emporium and James Street Precinct.
Newstead – The Next Big Thing
- Set to experience a boom in population over the next 20 years
- Queensland Government predict the Newstead area population will reach 22,238 by 2031
- According to Urbis Outlook’s Newstead Report, jobs growth in Newstead is forecast to grow by 1.7%
- Creating 2,043 new jobs and increasing current job levels from 5,244 to 7,287
Why Laguna Newstead Central
8 Irrefutable Reasons Why Newstead is The Place To Invest.
- Newstead has one of the most strategic locations in inner Brisbane, within walking distance to a wealth of lifestyle and retail amenity.
- $2 billion will be spent on the Newstead Riverpark urban renewable precinct over the next decade
- Newstead will reap the benefit of $8 billion invested in transport and education infrastructure
- Employment over the next 17 years will be boosted by 100,000 new jobs
- Newstead’s median apartment sale price has increased by 6.7% over the past 10 years
- New apartments in Newstead attract between 31 and 34% higher rentals
- Potential tenants are strongly attracted by the location and lifestyle attributes… hence the reason why Newstead has an average vacancy rate of 2.2% compared to Brisbane’s 2.4%.
- All major developers – including Metro Property Developments – are committed to making Newstead Brisbane’s premium residential and commercial precinct.
Combined with the creation of new jobs in Fortitude Valley, the CBD and the northern inner Brisbane area, Newstead will strengthen its position as a prime rental location for high earning inner city dwellers.
With a steadily increasing population, high rental demand and strong re-sale growth, Newstead represents an investment opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
|Location:||1055 Ann Street, Newstead|
|No. of Apartments:||75 x one bedroom|
16 x one bedroom with study
80 x two bedroom, two bathroom
18 x two bedroom, two bathroom + MPR (multi-purpose room) Total: 189 residential units
|Parking:||214 car parks (including visitor car parks)|
|Lifts:||2 x passenger lifts|
|Development Value:||$96 million|
|Site Size:||Entire site – 10,000 m2|
|Tower’s Design:||4 x basement levels 1 x ground level|
2 x podium levels 16 x tower levels
|Resident Amenities:||Communal gymnasium facilities for Newstead Central residents Multi-million dollar man-made beach and pool|
|Timeframe:||Construction start forecast for July 2015 Anticipated completion forecast for June 2017|
Interested to find out more? Use the following form to send us a message.