Experience the dramatic style and outstanding luxury of Empire – Melbourne’s Finest New Address
The Elizabeth Street precinct encompasses a spectacular array of specialty and department stores, world-renowned universities, spectacular parks and gardens, restaurants, cafés and Melbourne’s famous laneway bars.
Wake up on top of the world with spectacular vistas in every direction and the world at your feet. Shopping, transport & renowned universities are all within a short stroll. Empire offers refined and sophisticated 474 apartments in a 61 storeys building that boasts the amenity of a luxury hotel.
With interiors designed by the multi award-winning Hecker Guthrie, choose from a versatile range of 1 and 2 bedrooms layout configurations and experience modern inner city living in simply one of the best locations Melbourne has to offer.
• 474 Freehold Apartments Starting From A$376,000
• Choice Of 1 And 2 Bedroom Apartments
• A New 61 Storeys Landmark In The Heart Of CDB
• Striking Golden Blades Of The Glittery Bold Architectural Façade
• Fully Equipped Gym, Pool, Lounge And Yoga Studio
• RMIT At Your Doorstep
• 1km To Melbourne University
• Minutes Walk To Melbourne Central Train Station
• Public Transport Such As Tram, Bus Highly Accessible
• Browse And Get Your Daily Fresh Produce At Nearby Queen Victoria Market
• Short Stroll To QV And Melbourne Central To Satisfy Your Shopping Desires
|Address||398 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia|
|Description||1 Block Mixed Development 61 Storeys Building|
|Total No. of Units||474 Residential Units, 2 Retail and a Café|
|Unit Type||Number||% Mix||Avg Internal Size||Avg Price|
|2 Bed 1 Bath||235||50%||61||$564,000|
|2 Bed 2 Bath||58||12%||70||$682,000|
Interested to find out more? Use the following form to send us a message.